UV Window Shades

Hello all,

I'm interning at a House Museum/Local Historical Society and as the one trained staff person here it has fallen to me to find the a source/price for window shades that block out UV-rays but let in visible light.  Our curator here doesn't what to use the film that adheres to the window, and I'm anxious to get some kind of UV potection for our collections, especially since I have pressed them on this issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Brian DeLuca
Berea Historical Society

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here
A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List! To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to listserv@listserv.muohio.edu In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to archives@listserv.muohio.edu Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web interface at http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt