San Antonio Labor Temple

One of our library staff members who is doing research on the Jewish
community in San Antonio is looking for information on the Labor Temple
which was here in the 1920s.  We were not able to find anything locally on
it and were wondering if anyone on the listserve might have any suggestions
or ideas.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Matt De Waelsche