bookmobile photo archive?

The message was originally sent to a list maintained by the

Clarion University of Pennsylvania
          and the Center for the Study of Rural Librarianship

Do they have an archive or library that would be interested in the collection?
Doesn't that seem like a logical home for the collection?

L. Rebecca Johnson Melvin
Special Collections
University of Delaware Library
Newark, DE  19717-5267