ISO rules for documentation centres

Hello everybody,

Could you help me please to know where I can find information about ISO legislation for documentation centres?  Has any of you pass through the process to certificate your archive or institution?

Is it possible to certificate an archive or library that belongs to an institution without certificate the institution?

I know this is a difficult matter to write on the list but if you can help me with any clue to start I will be very grateful.

Thanks a lot,

Liliana Melgar

Centro de Documentación en Cine y Arte

Centro Colombo Americano-Medellín