Re: User fees from the user?

Yes, it is often "normal." But your agreement trumps theirs, they want to
use _your_ image, not the other way around. This is the agreement, agree
to it or no use. What choice do they have?

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections, University of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>