From: Holly Hodges [mailto:fhhodges@AOL.COM]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 2:13 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: the Waltons

Casey G. tells me Earl Hamner wrote eight of the _Twilight Zone_ episodes.
I'm taking his word on this one, but don't know which ones they were.

Any takers?

Holly Hodges

NB It's been raining just before daylight in Baytown these days, and
tomorrow I may begin commenting on the RAIN unless someone else starts...