Re: strange reference questions

I think the interesting question here for academic archives is "what are the
legal rights of a reincarnated student under the provisions of FERPA?"

Steven

Steven Brown
Head, University Archives & Records Management
Hargrett Library
Main Library
University of Georgia
Athens, Georgia  30602
sabrown@arches.uga.edu

Archives:  http://www.libs.uga.edu/hargrett/archives/index.html
Records:  http://www.libs.uga.edu/recman/www.html

"I am sorry to hear of the removal of Prof. M.  I wish him well for what he
has been, - and for his present merits - but as his principles are
contagious, it will be best for him I think to go where they can do no harm
as in Georgia he will find Jacobins formed to his hand - and who are past
being polluted."

 -  Jedidiah Morse on the departure of Joisah Meigs from Yale to assume the
presidency of the University of Georgia, 1801.