Re: strange reference questions

Since it's already been answered (Red Dwarf), I'll just give the link to a
great site for BBC comedies...

http://www.phill.co.uk/comedy/dwarf/index.html
http://www.phill.co.uk/comedy/

have fun!

At 12:55 PM 07/11/2002, Jill L Schneider wrote:
Here's mine, via e-mail.....
Subject line  =  Red Mercury.
Text  (verbatim)  = Can you advise where to buy some?

My response was to contact a chemical supply house.
He wrote back to say thanks and that he was acting as a broker to procure a
small amount of this "elusive substance" for someone who was going to use
it for occult purposes, although he had heard it had military purposes as
well.

I still couldn't tell him where to find any....  :)

In all actuality, I had never even heard of red mercury, but I suspect that
it is some form of the mineral cinnabar, which is red and is a mercury
sulfide.

And now, here's my OTC question....  what is the name of that BBC show that
aired on PBS about the guy, the android, the robot, the AI, and the cat
man, set in the future, they're all just drifting around space a bijillion
years in the future, and the universe as we know it no longer exists?  I
cannot for the life of me remember!!!  :(

Thanks in advance - ttfn - Jill.

Jill L Schneider
USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457