strange reference stories

I have had the best time reading those strange reference stories-
thanks for the great laughs. The "King of Bees" one is just great.
Maybe someone should compile all this and definitely write a book.
My contribution to the strange happenings is when I was a librarian
at a museum with several historic properties on site. The oldest
house is 1664. The settlement dates to about 1629-30. I had a
woman call me insisting that HER ancestor's house was still on
the grounds from 1602 and that she recalled seeing it. She also
told me that she knew this because she had been there in a past
life. Maybe the Twilight Zone?? Roberta; Osher Map Library