What Are Your Pull Policies?

When we move into a new facility this fall, our
reading room will be on one floor and our closed
stacks on another.  We're discussing how to handle
pulling materials from closed stacks and wondering
what the policies are concerning pull times and other
procedures since we cannot necessarily continue pull
on demand.  Thanks