Strange reference requests

I once had a lady come into our library looking for a newspaper article about a man who fell from the sky and crashed through her next door neighbor's roof.  It happened in the early 1930s when she was in grade school and she saw it happen.  Apparently he jumped out of an airplane to commit suicide.  Unfortunately, she wasn't able to remember the date and we weren't able to find any articles on it.

Matt De Waelsche
Librarian II/Archivist
Assistant Manager
Texana/Genealogy Department