Particular case about cataloguing film promotional items

Hello to everybody!

Could you help me please to solve this cataloguing problem:

I have a color photographic print of a billboard that was put in a festival (name unknown) to show one of the movies: “Tacones lejanos” of Pedro Almodovar.

We see in the picture a corridor, the billboard and inside the billboard a poster of the movie with the text:  “Festival internacinal de cine presenta hoy función inaugural, la película española…¨.

I have the following entries :

Motion pictures – Advertisinig

Tacones lejanos (motion picture) –Posters

Film posters, spanish

But I think that something is missing or incorrect because the photo shows other things besides the poster.  Moreover I have doubts respecting the statements of responsibility area (are them the photographer, the designer of the poster and the director of the movie, besides the production company and the producer of it?).

Thanks a lot,

Liliana Melgar

Centro de Documentación en Cine y Arte

Biblioteca