Policy for Business/Corporate Archives

Hello, I am new to this list and I am sure this has been discussed in the past. (A search of the archives listserv did not turn up what I am looking for.)

We are in the beginning stages of drafting a policy for external users of our corporate archives. I was wondering if anyone had a sample of their policy they would be willing to share? We are a corporate archive which holds 100,000 books, in addition to thousands of boxes of proprietary files. We would be specifically interested in policies about restricted access to the public. A policy from a business or corporate entity would be even better, but any help would be greatly appreciated. You may reply to me off-list. Thanks so much!

Tzofit

Tzofit Butler
Manager, Information Center Archives
HarperCollinsPublishers
10 East 53rd Street
New York, NY 10022
Ph: 212-207-7132
Fax: 212-207-7946
Tzofit.Butler@harpercollins.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individuals to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmission in error;
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message and all of its attachments.