free - burn trauma tapes

Title: Message
We have eight 3/4-inch tapes on burn trauma that are free to a good home. We will even pay shipping!

Details are:
All tapes produced by Robert J. Brady Company with catalog year of 1978. All of them between 20-30 minutes long. Titles are: Emergency Management of Burn Trauma; Pathogenesis of Burn Trauma (Part 1,2); Fluid Resuscitation in BT; Management of BT Wounds (2 copies); Management and Burn Wound Closure; Psychosocial Survival in BT.

E-mail me off-list or vjohnson@wfubmc.edu. First come, first serve!

Dianne