bensimon

I would appreciate very much if somebody in the New York area could give me
some informations about
Bensimon (Gallery?) in New York. We have an object that was in the Joseph
Brummer collection, and formerly in "Bensimon"
(note by somebody with no other specifications) The object was sold in 1949.
thanks

Annamaria Poma-Swank, Ph.D.
Associate Museum Librarian
The Cloisters Library & Archives