60's songs of far-right groups

While we're on the topic of the 60's, I'm doing some private research for
an ethnomusicologist who is researching American music and songs of the
60's. She wants to go beyond the well-known protest songs, folk songs, and
rock songs and also include songs written and sung by far-right-leaning and
extremist groups, such as the KKK.  These songbooks and recordings are a
little harder to find - can someone point me to a repository that would
have a collection of this type of music during this time period?
Thanks everyone,
Alison

Alison Hinderliter -    hinderlitera@newberry.org
Project Archivist, Illinois Central Railroad Archives
The Newberry Library
60 W. Walton St.
Chicago, IL  60610-7324
(312) 255-3694