Second announcement for The Mary Baker Eddy Library Web site

For those of you who tried to access our Web site yesterday and had no
success, I am happy to inform you that our server has been fixed!  All
apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Sheila Reardon Spalding
Archives Technician
Mary Baker Eddy Library for the Betterment of Humanity
spaldings@marybakereddylibrary.org

The Mary Baker Eddy Library Is Online!

        Earlier today, the all-new Web site for The Mary Baker Eddy Library
for the Betterment of Humanity was launched at
<http://www.marybakereddylibrary.org/>. This dynamic and interactive
environment of approximately 150 Web pages features up-to-date information
about the Library's collections, exhibits, and programs, as well as a number
of new pages about Mary Baker Eddy's life, ideas, and achievements.

        Interactive features encourage users to :

          --join an online forum
          --download the "Streaming Ideas" screensaver and multiple desktop
patterns
          --view virtual galleries of the collections
          --download events to your Outlook calendar
          --enter the "Autobiography Title" contest   ... and more!

        Other features coming soon include access to search the Library's
book catalog from your own computer and an interactive Mary Baker Eddy
timeline.

        Visit soon (and visit often) to keep up, and in touch, with The Mary
Baker Eddy Library, opening September 29, 2002.

Archives Technician
Mary Baker Eddy Library for the Betterment of Humanity
T: 617-450-7141
F: 617-450-7150
spaldings@marybakereddylibrary.org