reference survey

Once again, dear colleagues, I need your help.

I would like to sample your opinions, regardless of your archival job title,
of the importance of archival reference services in the great  scheme of
things.
On a scale of 1 - 10 with 1 being "not very important", 5 being "important",
and 10 being "very important", how would you rate the role of reference
services in your archives operations currently.
I will release the results of this survey during the Penal Discussion I will
chair on archival reference at SAA meeting next month.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the summer.

Russell P. Baker, CA
Arkansas History Commission and State Archives
One Capitol Mall
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-682-6900
www.ark-ives.com