From: Scott, Kim A. [mailto:kascott@MONTANA.EDU]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 2:06 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Ranch, Thousand Island, or other Saklad dressing....

Visions of stern faced Puritan librarians at Boston denying people
directions to the restroom are floating before my eyes.  When will this
tyranny of information hoarding cease?

In our library, currently under renovation construction, we frequently do no
know how to GET to the restrooms, but we are reasonably sure where they were
located before the walls had been rearranged and politely give the
coordinates when asked by ANYONE.

Shame on you, Boston Public!!!  Come clean with the washroom information!!!

Kim (where are my car keys?) Scott