Re: RAINDrop - Hebrew U. Bombing

I had the unfortunate news today that one of our grad students from
Denver University was another victim. Janis Coulter was getting an MA in
Judaic Studies from DU. I have spent part of the day coordinating with our
Office of Communications and our Center For Judaic Studies. NOT part of
the job I enjoy. Communications is getting calls from the NY Times, CNN,
etc.

Steve Fisher
University of Denver