Advantages and disadvantages

Buongiorno,

I would like to know if any of you could point out me some books, articles
or advises about the management of current or semi-current archives.
I'd be particularly interested into the specific organization, physical or
other ones, inside a current archives. For example the advantages or
disadvantages to choose an alphabetical or chronological order or not, and
so on.

Thank you very much for the information anyone will please to provide me.

CARLO CURTOLO
Provincia autonoma di Trento
Servizio beni librari e archivistici
Corso M. Buonarroti, 76