organizational records

We are the repository for many state organizations' records, and we're
trying to develop basic records and retention schedules for these
organizations so we have better control of what is sent.  Rather than
totally reinventing the
wheel while at the same time realizing the need to take into account the
laws in Louisiana, I wonder if anyone has schedules they've developed in
similar circumstances
that they would be willing to share.

Many thanks!

Tara Z. Laver