SAA Archives Management Roundtable

I want to invite registrants for the SAA's annual meeting in Birmingham
to attend the Archives Management Roundtable's meeting on Saturday,
August 24, 2002, 8 AM-9:30 AM, at a location to be announced.  The
Roundtable will feature a presentation entitled "Go Ahead and Hire Your
Next Supervisor!"  Pamela Burks, Director, Cultural Diversity & Career
Development, University of Alabama at Birmingham, will be the
commentator.  The presenters will be Lois Hamill, Asst. Archivist &
Special Collections Librarian, College of the Holy Cross, and Mott Linn,
Coordinator of Archives and Special Collections, Clark University.

Their presentation will of great importance and value to any archivist
who is searching for his or next position.  In addition, we will develop
session proposals for SAA's 2003 meeting in Los Angeles, CA.

Casey Edward Greene
Chair, Archives Management Roundtable