Re: Published research from collections

I have always wanted to use "They Shall Not Perish," but havent had the nerve.

At 02:24 PM 8/8/2002 -0500, Mike Widener wrote:
I'm sure several of you are familiar with exhibits or publications
that showcase books and articles based on research in a specific
archives or special collection. I'd be grateful if you could share
with me the titles. I'm preparing such an exhibit, and having a hard
time coming up with a succinct title. Thanks in advance...
--

*****
MIKE WIDENER, Head of Special Collections

Visit our Web site...
    http://www.law.utexas.edu/rare/

Ethel C. Simpson
Head, Archives and Manuscripts