Book 'im, Danno

I was going to post to the listserve a picture of the young lad here in
mid-TN who has been switching barcodes on books, but I hear this morning he
has turned himself in. He was switching from things like first editions of
Ian Fleming, etc., which now fetch high prices, to cheapo paperbacks. I do
know Linebaugh has very poor (non-existent) security in its valuable local
history collection. Perhaps this will cause them to install some security
measures in that department.  That library has an alarm system upon exit
however. I anxious to see this story unfold (no pun intended); maybe he will
have the book thrown at him?!?!   :)

http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/02/08/21013966.shtml?Element_ID=210
13966

Sharon Lee Butcher