[no subject]

I am trying to obtain a copy of the censored and uncensored versions of the
Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour segments that did not and did, respectively,
feature Pete Seeger singing "Waist Deep in the Big Muddy." I have done a
number of searches and have come up with nothing. I know that the broadcasts are reposited at the Museum of Television and Radio in NYC and have E-mailed them asking whether they might be copied. However, I have not had a reply. Does anyone know where I might obtain copies or excerpts of these broadcasts on videocassette?

Sincerely,

William F. O'Connor
Asia University
Tokyo, Japan