[no subject]

To archivists everywhere,

        Our fundraiser told me, yesterday, that he thinks there is a good chance
that one of his contacts will fund the purchase of some microforms to be
used for research.  This poses a problem because we do not have a microfilm
reader-printer.  I've contacted the vendor of the microforms who told me to
contact Canon or Minolta.
        Can anyone share some lease/purchase vendor information and/or advice with
me?  Naturally, I'm knee-deep in budget preparation so any help you can
offer will be gratefully accepted.

        Thank you.

                Sincerely,

                Elayne Goyette, Archivist
                The National Civil War Museum (Harrisburg, PA)
                        (717) 260-1861 ext. 1211
                egoyette@nationalcivilwarmuseum.org