ACA Exam

Greetings,
I and, I expect, several other members of the Listserv will be taking the
ACA exam on Wednesday, 21 August.  Does anyone have any advice about the
difficulty of the exam or recommendations for last minute readings?  I did
the practice quiz once my application was accepted, and got everything
correct without studying.  Is this an accurate sample of questions?  I am
looking at some materials on preserving electronic/non-paper resources -
that is a weakness in my background - but think that I have wasted a lot
of time perusing items on the suggested reading list.
The Archive Fundamentals series is incredibly out of date. I have 15
credits in Archival Studies as part of my 30-credit MLIS degree and taught
an Introduction to Archives course at the University of
Wisconsin-Milwaukee during the Fall 2001 semester(this precluded an active
job search and I am in a dead-end corporate library position that is a
continuation of an internship), but lack the practical experience required
to become a Certified Archivist. Apparently, fieldwork and volunteer
activities do not count for "experience."
Please reply to the list as a public service.
Thank you for any assistance that you can provide for career changers who
wish to pursue a new vocation in archives.
Sally Schwartz, Ph.D. (History, Harvard University, 1981); M.L.I.S.
(Archive Specialization, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2001).