free to a good home- photo collection

We received a large collection of photos and negatives
of trolley cars and railway cars taken from all over
the country.  It's great material, but I don't think
it's a fit for the Atlanta History Center.  The donor
is interested if we knew of any other repository who
would be interested.  The collection consists of 1,000
bw prints (almost all identified) in scrapbooks and
another 300-400 other prints and negatives.  I'm just
interested in finding another repository for this,
since it looks as though we won't be accepting it.
Thanks in advance.

Paul Crater
Archvist, Visual Collection