From: "Pope, Barbara" <bpope@STLCOP.EDU>
To: <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: Friday Funnies - strange researchers revisted.

I could be wrong, but I thought most archives had rules in place whereby a
person had to leave bags, backpacks, etc. outside and only take in a pencil
and paper to write on. We don't have a rule like that here, but we also have
nowhere for people to leave bags and backpacks.

Barbara M. Pope, MLS
Reference Librarian
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
4588 Parkview Place