Re: LEFT BEHIND MENU

Title: RE: LEFT BEHIND MENU

BZZZZZZZZZZT! WRONG ANSWER!

Over on RECMGMNT, this thread (chili) would NOT die...let's just agree, here and now, to disagree and say that there many kinds of good chili, some of which might be in Cincinnati (burp! I'm sorry but I've HAD what they called chili there...and yes, even with the spaghetti), some of which is definitely in Texas, and some of which most certainly is the wonderfully potent green stuff they serve in New Mexico (but in way slighting their equally wonderful red variety!). Fair enough? (We won't even get into the California situation!).

Dennis "I'll take mine 'Christmas' style, please (true aficionados of New Mexico cuisine will understand)!" Moser