From: Katrina Bowling [mailto:katbowling@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 12:47 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Concerning chili.....

Dear listservers:

You can't taste the cinnamon and chocolate in cinci chili.  And of course a transplant westerner isn't going to recognize good chili.  Jason (my former boss) is correct...cinci chili is wonderful stuff that you can't get anywhere else.  My husband once saw a restaurant in Washington advertise "real Cincinnati chili."  He went in and ordered it but quickly changed his mind when the waitress wanted to know if he wanted Sour Cream (sic!) with his order.

No hard feelings towards those of you who don't understand our penchant for bizarre spice combos!

Sincerely,

Katrina M. Bowling-Bergman,

Library Media Technician

University of Cincinnati