From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU] On Behalf Of Moser, Dennis
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 11:39 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: LEFT BEHIND MENU

Heidi,

You and I KNOW that (10 years there...and I lived two blocks form the old Vernor's plant for three years), but there are some folks who would NEVER call it a ginger ale and would call it a cream soda...their loss, our gain, eh?

Dennis "It's hard to find Vernor's in the Land of Dr. Pepper" Moser

BTW, where's the chili on this menu?