mold - retry

Sorry I got a little trigger happy and sent the last message out too
soon.  Must be all the talk of food mixed with moldy images.

I have searched the list archives but am not really finding what I am
looking for.  We received some magazines that have mold on them.  The
mold appears dormant but one can never really tell without a lot of tests
etc.  They aren't historically significant or terribly informative.  My
first thought is to not accept them into the permanent due to the risk
factors.  What are people's thoughts on apparently dormant mold?  Are
there articles out about hazards of dormant mold?  I'm finding
information about flooding and how keep mold from forming and what to do if
there is a present growing mold but nothing else.  Thanks for the help.

Do You Yahoo!?