Missouri Archivists -- Free to Good Homes

Dear Colleagues,

My archives is deaccessioning (*gasp*) some materials from our vertical
file.  I will send postage paid to any interested party the following on a
first come first serve basis:

Pamphlet.  "Aurora, Missouri: Summit City of the Ozarks," n. d.  Printed by
Walker Printing Company.  10 pp. with illustrations.

Booklet.  "Fruit Growing in the Ozarks of Missouri and Arkansas along the
Frisco Lines," n. d.  Printed by Frisco Lines.  20 pp. with illustrations
and map of rail lines.

Raymond Moley, "The Administration of Criminal Justice in Missouri: A
Summary of the Missouri Crime Survey," published by the Missouri
Association for Criminal Justice, St. Louis, 1926, 56 pp.

"The Big Missouri: Hope of Our West," published by the Public Affairs
Institute, June 1948, 57 pp.

Pamphlet.  "Welcome Visitors: A Guide to Columbia," Summer 1952.  18 pp.

Booklet.  "Columbia, Missouri: A City of Homes and Education," published by
the Chamber of Commerce, n. d.  32 pp. with illustrations.

Booklet.  "Dairying in the Ozarks," published by Frisco Lines, n. d.  16
pp. with illustrations.  2 copies.

Booklet, "A Good Dairy County: Central Missouri Along Rock Island Lines,"
published by Rock Island, c. 1916, 8 pp. with illustrations.

Pamphlets.  "The Hermann 'Maifest'," 1952, 1958, 1966, 1967.

MUSEUM GRAPHIC (Summer 1958) issue, printed in St. Joe.

Dorothy J. Caldwell, "Watkins Mill" reprint from the Missouri Historical
Review, April 1969.

Pamphlet, "Cassville, Barry County, Missouri," printed by the Cassville
Commercial Club, n.d.

"City Map and Street Guide, Fulton Missouri," published by the Fulton
Chamber of Commerce, n.d.

Hope these things find good homes!

Lisa Speer

Lisa K. Speer, Ph.D.