off topic -- palo alto

Here's a very off topic question...
I have friends in Palo Alto, CA who got married last
summer and, since I couldn't go to the wedding and
never got around to getting them a gift, I thought I'd
get them a gift certificate to a resteraunt and buy
them a "date" in honor of their anniversary. The
trouble is, I haven't ever been to Palo Alto and can
find anybody among my aqaintances who's familiar with
it. Does anyone know of a nice resteraunt in Palo Alto
where $50 can make a nice dent in the bill?
I'd appreciate the help -- I've let this drag on far
too long as it is.
Thanks,
Darcy Newbold
Heinz Family Archives