Out of office (was Re: ARCHIVES Digest - 16 Aug 2002 to 17 Aug 2002 (#2002-230))

At 12:00 AM 8/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. thank you
  2. ACA Exam
  3. RAIN 817 Weekly Update: Archives (7)
  4. RAIN 817 Weekly Update: General (6)
  5. RAIN 817 Weekly Update: Legal (13)
  6. RAIN 817 Weekly Update: Technology(8)
  7. RAIN 817 Weekly Update: Government (19)

      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>