Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:13:02 -0400
  To: archives@listserv.muohio.edu
  From: Ken Rose <rosek@mail.rockefeller.edu>
  Subject: U.S.Archives on Turkey

  As the guest editor for a forthcoming issue on
U.S. archives for the Journal of American Studies
in Turkey, I am interested in hearing from
archives within the United States that have
collections related to Turkey, Turks  in the U.S.,
American missionary, business or diplomatic
activities in Turkey, or other aspects of
Turkish-American relations that might be of
interest to Americanists in Turkey.   Please send
descriptions of
relevant materials to Ken Rose at the Rockefeller
Archive Center, 15 Dayton Avenue, Sleepy Hollow,
NY10591 or via email to rosek@mail.rockefeller.edu