Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- December 1st, 2018, 11:52 am
- Forum: Greek Language and Linguistics
- Topic: New Linguistic Theories to learn
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2592
Paul Danove's work applies Construction Grammar. Largely influenced from Fillmore and Kay, though I'm sure he has engaged properly with people like Goldberg (as he references Goldberg). He has three main monographs. Numerous articles. Check out Mike's reviews of his second monograph on his website. ...
- October 10th, 2018, 8:15 am
- Forum: Teaching and Learning Greek
- Topic: 20 Ways to keep your Greek, or Hebrew, or Latin, or...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1631
21. talk to yourself in Greek/Hebrew. 22. talk with friends in the language. 23. pray in the language. 24. write in the language. **Moderators -- I know my name will need to be changed -- Ryan Robinson is fine.** I am looking for ways to do #22 in particular. I don't have anyone around me that is i...