Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- March 4th, 2019, 10:27 am
- Forum: Septuagint and Pseudepigrapha
- Topic: Online tool for reading the septuagint
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1435
Hello everybody, I am pleased to announce the release on the site biblia-mirecurensia.com , of a (partial) edition of the Greek text of the Septuagint, according to the principles already adopted in the edition of the Tanakh and the NT of Biblia Mirecurensia (modern punctuation marks, meaning-orient...
- December 5th, 2015, 1:42 pm
- Forum: Resources
- Topic: An online tool to read Biblical Greek
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2124
I've just joined B-Greek. I am a French baptist minister and bible scholar, the editor of an online tool for reading biblical languages. Many years ago, I decided to address a very basic problem: what good is it to urge biblical college students to set themselves reading fluency as a goal when they ...