- Posts: 3323
- Joined: February 26th, 2013, 7:12 am
If you have someone you that wants to read Greek with you, whose first language is Mandarin, then you might like to recommend this three-volume set.
- 古希腊语（新约）教程 (A Curriculum of New Testament Greek)，华东师范大学出版社 (East China Normal University Press)，in three volumes. (ISBN: 978-7-5617-5834-2). RRP: 198 yuan
The books are about B4 size and each volume contains about 500 pages. The contents of the volumes are as follows:
- Volume One contains a comprehensive, but brief overview of Greek grammar and a number of intensive reading examples followed by grammar tables with explanations.
- Volume Two is an extensive Greek - Chinese vocabulary list arranged by frequency and cognates, and a section on principal parts.
- Volume Three is a Greek - Chinese reader's lexicon of the New Testament to allow for extensive reading prescriptions.
Γελᾷ δ' ὁ μωρός, κἄν τι μὴ γέλοιον ᾖ
(Menander, Γνῶμαι μονόστιχοι 108)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest