Offline Lexicon App

tdbenedict

Offline Lexicon App

Post by tdbenedict »

Hi,

This might be something everybody but me already knew, but . . .

About a year ago I found some dictionary files for use with the Golden Dictionary App. Below is a link to my Dropbox. If you download the app from Apple store, Google play or Windows, then download and install the dictionary files,you end up with a lexicon that allows you to input inflected forms. It will then give you parsing and then the entry from NT lexicon and the middle Liddell.

What is perhaps noteworthy is that once it is downloaded, no internet connection is needed for use. Maybe there are other free apps that do this offline for inflected forms, but i haven't found them yet. I find the offline ability very useful.

If there are better free offline apps with this ability, I would really like to learn about them.

Here is the Dropbox link. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/67i9ysm7w5uO4pNawCwLGu
Tim Benedict
caseyperkins

Re: Offline Lexicon App

Post by caseyperkins »

tdbenedict wrote: What is perhaps noteworthy is that once it is downloaded, no internet connection is needed for use. Maybe there are other free apps that do this offline for inflected forms, but i haven't found them yet. I find the offline ability very useful.
My iOS app GreekKit will do this, but the functionality you are speaking of costs $5. (I'm not sure why free would be a requirement).

Return to “Other”