The app also currently has the texts of most of the Early Church Fathers (e.g. I & II Clement, the letters of Ignatius, the Epistle of Barnabas, etc.). I haven't got around to posting these on the site, but plan to eventually.
Currently I'm working on editing the 1904 printing of the Thomson English translation of Vaticanus from Archive.org and will add that as an accompaniment to the Greek OT/NT. I'm also editing the text of Swete's Septuagint and slowly adding the apparatus and codex markers.
- releasing the texts in various formats such as Word documents, PDF, and Epub as well as modules for theWord and OSIS based software.
- Replace the WH text with perhaps the text of the Vaticanus
- Add other Greek, Latin, and other early versions
- Add the ECF texts as well as other early Christian writings
- Maaaaaybe typeset a printed edition and publish
If you have any ideas, suggestions, or freely available and usable resources I could plunder and add, I would love to hear about them.
If you would like the Word documents for other projects, just tell me. I have created them as book to a document with verse to a line formatting and started recreating the three volume set (vol 01= 1925, 02 = 1907, and 03 = 1930 printings).
They were all sourced from Archive.org so I am happy to share my work on them.