Working Papers in Greek Language & Linguistics

Tell us about interesting projects involving biblical Greek. Collaborative projects involving biblical Greek may use this forum for their communication - please contact jonathan.robie@ibiblio.org if you want to use this forum for your project.
MAubrey

Re: Working Papers in Greek Language & Linguistics

Post by MAubrey »

I'm going to contact the people who run the Work Papers of the Summer Institute of Linguistics,University of North Dakota Session to see about getting some feedback in terms of policies, procedures and what not in producing their rather successful WP.
Mike Aubrey, Linguist
SIL International
Koine-Greek.com
mwpalmer

Post by mwpalmer »

Great idea, though it would be a good idea to be careful. I would not want them to see what we are doing as in any way being in competition with their work.
Micheal W. Palmer
MAubrey

Post by MAubrey »

I'm guessing that won't be an issue, but I'll keep it in mind. I'm pretty sure that their Working Papers is limited to people connected with the school rather than entirely open like what we're doing.
Mike Aubrey, Linguist
SIL International
Koine-Greek.com
mwpalmer

Post by mwpalmer »

The last post in this discussion was written quite a while ago, but I hope the topic is not dead. I am still interested in seeing the "Working Papers in Greek Language & Linguistics" become a reality.

Did the contact with SIL ever happen? What should be our next step if you want to salvage the project?
Micheal W. Palmer
Stephen Carlson

Post by Stephen Carlson »

Thanks for the reminder, Micheal. I am even more excited about a project along these lines now than I was in 2011.
Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D.
Melbourne, Australia
MAubrey

Post by MAubrey »

Thanks for reminding me. I'll see about sending some e-mails this week. I had to set this aside because of other obligations.
Mike Aubrey, Linguist
SIL International
Koine-Greek.com

Return to “Projects”