Louis Sorenson has converted the Greek and Hebrew fonts to UNICODE, and created a temporary web page for the html version at http://www.letsreadgreek.org/resources/ ... mmar/html/. The file is currently one massive htlm document (also available in an MS Word document at http://www.letsreadgreek.org/resources/ ... ongrammar/. But that version is full of MS junk formatting code. It would be nice to get a clean HMTL version.
There are a number of things yet to do on the HTML version, which could be done by members of B-Greek
Yet to Do:
- Chunk the grammar into manageable size, whether page or chapter
- Proof read the grammar for errors.
- Divide indexes into separate columns. Currently the flow is as a single column for the whole page.
- Put footnotes in consecutive order (on separate lines)
- Add hyperlinked bookmarks (page numbers) at the start of every page (for html edition)
- Create a paragraph version and remove the carriage returns and hyphenation at the end of most lines.
- Add links to the Additional notes in the main body of the text