Comment on the New Biblical Greek Forum

Anything related to Biblical Greek that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Skipper_Tyler

Comment on the New Biblical Greek Forum

Post by Skipper_Tyler »

Thank you all for the new format. This is much better for me. I love the Google reader as it organizes my feeds so well. :D
jmlineb

Re: Comment on the New Biblical Greek Forum

Post by jmlineb »

With regard to the new format, is it true that this BBS-approach has essentially replaced the B-Greek email list and the ability to receive digests of B-Greek email traffic? I just stumbled on this forum because I noticed that I was no longer receiving my daily B-Greek digests, and wondered why. The change snuck up on me; when was it announced? My B-Hebrew digests are continuing to arrive daily just as before, but it has been months since I received a B-Greek email digest. Can somebody put me back in the picture? Thanks!
Jonathan Robie

Re: Comment on the New Biblical Greek Forum

Post by Jonathan Robie »

jmlineb wrote:With regard to the new format, is it true that this BBS-approach has essentially replaced the B-Greek email list and the ability to receive digests of B-Greek email traffic? I just stumbled on this forum because I noticed that I was no longer receiving my daily B-Greek digests, and wondered why. The change snuck up on me; when was it announced? My B-Hebrew digests are continuing to arrive daily just as before, but it has been months since I received a B-Greek email digest. Can somebody put me back in the picture? Thanks!
Glad you found us!

You can still subscribe to daily digests, as described here. But yes, B-Greek has moved to phpBB, and the old mailing list no longer exists.

This move was announced from 30 May to 9 June on the B-Greek list.

By the way, we require first and last names in your user name, if you send your name to me, jonathan dot robie at ibiblio dot org, I will change your user name for you.

Jonathan
ἐξίσταντο δὲ πάντες καὶ διηποροῦντο, ἄλλος πρὸς ἄλλον λέγοντες, τί θέλει τοῦτο εἶναι;
http://jonathanrobie.biblicalhumanities.org/

Return to “Other”