Coptic Texts with grammar tags

Anything related to Biblical Greek that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Stirling Bartholomew

Coptic Texts with grammar tags

Post by Stirling Bartholomew »

Simple question, are there any Sahidic Coptic Texts with grammar tags?

I am working through Bently Layton's 20 lessons and would really like some tagged texts to help speed the process.
C. Stirling Bartholomew
Stephen Hughes

Re: Coptic Texts with grammar tags

Post by Stephen Hughes »

Yes. There are.
Γελᾷ δ' ὁ μωρός, κἄν τι μὴ γέλοιον ᾖ
(Menander, Γνῶμαι μονόστιχοι 108)
Stirling Bartholomew

I found a site that has a project in work http://blog.copticscriptorium.org. The search engine is intimidating at first. But it appears to do have a interlinear reading function with grammar tags for several books of the new testament. Finding your way to the search engine is a little bit of challenge. Posting a link will not get you where you want to be since the cookies will not be set right when you arrive. Contrary to the documentation, Firefox isn't displaying correctly but Safari appears to be ok.
C. Stirling Bartholomew
Stirling Bartholomew

Looks like the best plan is to use the STEP bible with SBLGNT side by side with COPSahidic for reading and the Coptic Scriptorium for tags.
C. Stirling Bartholomew
JeriJCan

Post by JeriJCan »

Stirling Bartholomew wrote:Simple question, are there any Sahidic Coptic Texts with grammar tags?

I am working through Bently Layton's 20 lessons and would really like some tagged texts to help speed the process.
Hello dear Stirling! Your may check the following link: https://sites.google.com/site/askelandc ... opticlinks
Hope it will help you!
Good luck!

Return to “Other”