On Saturday, November 19th 2016, from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM, GERT will host a variety of presentations applying digital technology to the Bible at the SBL Annual meeting in Room 209 of the Convention Center. Nicolai Winther-Nielsen of the Fjellhaug Internasjonale Høgskole will preside.
The session has five presentations:
- Bradley C Erickson, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Stepping into the Past: Exploring the Ancient Synagogue of Bet Alpha in Real-Time 3D (30 min)
- Micheal Palmer, Greek-Language.com and Jonathan Robie, B-Greek: The Biblical Greek Forum Graphe Zosa (30 min)
- Josh Westbury, Logos Bible Software and Scott Fleischman, Logos Bible Software Towards a Comprehensive Computational System for Grammatical Analysis of Ancient Corpora (30 min)
- Richard K. Min, The University of Texas at Dallas Circular Rhetoric and Logic of Paradox: Computational Approach (30 min)
- T. Michael W. Halcomb, Conversational Koine Institute / University of Kentucky A Network Morphology Approach to Koine: Using DATR to Model Adjective Paradigms (30 min)