Introducing Dan Ulrich

Please introduce yourself here, if you haven't already.
Dan Ulrich

Introducing Dan Ulrich

Post by Dan Ulrich »

I have been teaching New Testament studies at Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, Indiana, USA, since 1996. Bethany is in partnership with Earlham School of Religion, and my students are from both seminaries. Increasingly they take courses from a distance. Our biblical Greek courses are sometimes taught by adjunct faculty, but I also take them periodically depending on how they fit within my course load. I also teach courses in New Testament survey, interpretive methods, various book studies, and a seminar titled Gospel of Peace which examines various texts related to shalom and eirene. Most of my research has focused on the synoptic gospels.
Barry Hofstetter

Re: Introducing Dan Ulrich

Post by Barry Hofstetter »

Welcome Dan, we look forward to your participation.
N.E. Barry Hofstetter, M.A., Th.M.
Ph.D. Student U of FL
Instructor of Latin
Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy
καὶ σὺ τὸ σὸν ποιήσεις κἀγὼ τὸ ἐμόν. ἆρον τὸ σὸν καὶ ὕπαγε.
sachinkhanna67

Post by sachinkhanna67 »

Dan Ulrich wrote: February 22nd, 2018, 12:30 pm I have been teaching New Testament studies at Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, Indiana, USA, since 1996. Bethany is in partnership with Earlham School of Religion, and my students are from both seminaries. Increasingly they take courses from a distance. Our biblical Greek courses are sometimes taught by adjunct faculty, but I also take them periodically depending on how they fit within my course load. I also teach courses in New Testament survey, interpretive methods, various book studies, and a seminar titled Gospel of Peace which examines various texts related to shalom and eirene. Most of my research has focused on the synoptic gospels.
Hii Dan,
My name is sachin khanna. I am also new to this forum.
Barry Hofstetter

Sachin, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself (preferably in a new thread)?
Ph.D. Student U of FL
Instructor of Latin
sachinkhanna67

Post by sachinkhanna67 »

Barry Hofstetter wrote: September 19th, 2018, 12:59 pm Sachin,Flipkart coupons why don't you tell us a bit about yourself (preferably in a new thread)?
New Thread Means. Do you mean starting new topic.
Barry Hofstetter

Yes.
Ph.D. Student U of FL
Instructor of Latin

Return to “Introductions”