B-Greek members map

Announcements made by B-Greek staff.
Jonathan Robie

Re: B-Greek members map

Post by Jonathan Robie »

Has anyone tried adding themselves with the new link, following the instructions from the OP? It worked for me ...
ἐξίσταντο δὲ πάντες καὶ διηποροῦντο, ἄλλος πρὸς ἄλλον λέγοντες, τί θέλει τοῦτο εἶναι;
http://jonathanrobie.biblicalhumanities.org/
PhillipLebsack

Post by PhillipLebsack »

Jonathan Robie wrote: January 29th, 2018, 9:44 am Has anyone tried adding themselves with the new link, following the instructions from the OP? It worked for me ...
Yes. Worked just fine.
EricSowell

Post by EricSowell »

I had to refresh the page a time or two to get it working but it did.
Stephen Carlson

Post by Stephen Carlson »

PhillipLebsack wrote: January 29th, 2018, 10:22 am
Jonathan Robie wrote: January 29th, 2018, 9:44 am Has anyone tried adding themselves with the new link, following the instructions from the OP? It worked for me ...
Yes. Worked just fine.
Same here.
Stephen C. Carlson, Ph.D.
Melbourne, Australia
Jonathan Robie

Post by Jonathan Robie »

OK, I edited the link in the original page, it should work now. So if you happen to live in Madagascar ...
ἐξίσταντο δὲ πάντες καὶ διηποροῦντο, ἄλλος πρὸς ἄλλον λέγοντες, τί θέλει τοῦτο εἶναι;
Jason Hare

Post by Jason Hare »

I have to confess to not knowing what OP you're talking about and not really knowing why someone would need to join when they are already a member. Could you clarify what you mean and perhaps put a link to what you're talking about?
Jason A. Hare
The Hebrew Café
Tel Aviv, Israel
Jonathan Robie

Post by Jonathan Robie »

Jason Hare wrote: January 30th, 2018, 10:08 pm I have to confess to not knowing what OP you're talking about and not really knowing why someone would need to join when they are already a member. Could you clarify what you mean and perhaps put a link to what you're talking about?
This is not a feature of the board, it is a map that I set up out of curiosity, located on a Google drive, so people are not automatically added when they join B-Greek. The first post in this thread contains a link to this map with instructions that tell you how to add yourself if you want to.

(OP = original post, if that wasn't clear.)

Return to “Announcements”